Vs > Saint Paul, Ne
Phrae vs Saint Paul, Ne Climate & Distance Between
Phrae vs Joao Pinheiro, Brazil
Phrae vs Kano, Nigeria
Phrae vs Porto-Nacional, Brazil
Phrae vs Yonago, Japan
Saint Paul, Ne vs Phoenix, Arizona, Usa
Saint Paul, Ne vs Formosa, Argentina
Saint Paul, Ne vs Spooner, Wi, Usa
Saint Paul, Ne vs Quito, Ecuador
Billings/ Logan, Mt vs Georgetown
Jacksonville, Florida vs Cologne
Kanchanaburi vs Kingston, On
Indian Lake, Ny vs Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa
- The distance between Phrae, Thailand and Saint Paul, Ne, Usa is approximately 13,178 km or 8,189 mi.
- To reach Phrae in this distance one would set out from Saint Paul, Ne bearing 340.3° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Phrae bearing 195.5° or SSW .
- Phrae has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Saint Paul, Ne has a hot summer continental climate with dry winters (Dwa).
- Phrae is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Saint Paul, Ne is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 17.5 °C (31.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.3 °C (40.1°F) less in Phrae. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 482.1 mm (19 in) more which is equivalent to 482.1 l/m² (11.83 US gal/ft²) or 4,821,000 l/ha (515,397 US gal/ac) more. About 1 4/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.2° higher in Phrae than in Saint Paul, Ne.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Phrae relative to Saint Paul, Ne. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Saint Paul, Ne vs Phrae
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -1 (0)
|| -11 (0)
|| -22 (-1)
|| 0 (0)
|| -13 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Phrae vs Ponta Pora, Brazil
Phrae vs Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada
Phrae vs Basel, Switzerland
Phrae vs Wairapukao Forest, New Zealand
Saint Paul, Ne vs Sakon Nakhon, Thailand
Saint Paul, Ne vs Sendai, Japan
Saint Paul, Ne vs Erbogacen, Russia
Saint Paul, Ne vs Hendersonville, Nc, Usa
Tuckerton, Nj vs Guardiavecchia
Piteň vs Wichita Falls, Tx
Santa Rosa vs Dillon, Mt
Monte Azul vs Canavieiras
Phrae vs Saint Paul, Ne Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Phrae
Climate Guides for Locations near Saint Paul, Ne
- Albion, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Oakdale, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne, Usa - 119.1 kms (74 miles) NNE
- David City, Ne, Usa - 78.1 kms (48.5 miles) ENE
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Lincoln, Ne, Usa - 106.3 kms (66.1 miles) E
- Fairbury Se, Ne, Usa - 118.3 kms (73.5 miles) SE