Vs > Rockwell City, Ia
Phrae vs Rockwell City, Ia Climate & Distance Between
Phrae vs Omaezaki, Japan
Phrae vs Amarillo, Texas, Usa
Phrae vs Dryden, On, Canada
Phrae vs Nanortalik, Greenland
Rockwell City, Ia vs Armavir, Russia
Rockwell City, Ia vs Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Rockwell City, Ia vs Stockholm, Sweden
Rockwell City, Ia vs Maripasoula, French Guiana
Rapid City (airport), Sd vs Dublin
Broughton Island, Nt vs Bunkie, La
Tampa, Florida vs Bom J. Do Piaui
Le Mars, Ia vs Nkoundja
- The distance between Phrae, Thailand and Rockwell City, Ia, Usa is approximately 13,150 km or 8,172 mi.
- To reach Phrae in this distance one would set out from Rockwell City, Ia bearing 343.6° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Phrae bearing 192.7° or SSW .
- Phrae has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Rockwell City, Ia has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Phrae is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Rockwell City, Ia is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 17.6 °C (31.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 23.5 °C (42.3°F) less in Phrae. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 301.1 mm (11.9 in) more which is equivalent to 301.1 l/m² (7.39 US gal/ft²) or 3,011,000 l/ha (321,896 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.2° higher in Phrae than in Rockwell City, Ia.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Phrae relative to Rockwell City, Ia. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Rockwell City, Ia vs Phrae
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -10 (0)
|| -13 (-1)
|| -27 (-1)
|| -13 (0)
|| -21 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Phrae vs Low Head, Australia
Phrae vs Ioannina, Greece
Phrae vs Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland
Phrae vs Geneva, Switzerland
Rockwell City, Ia vs Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii
Rockwell City, Ia vs Siauliai, Lithuania
Rockwell City, Ia vs Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc, Usa
Rockwell City, Ia vs Grottaglie, Italy
Hondo Valle vs Poindimie
Poindimie vs Raufarhöfn
Hot Springs, Va vs Crete, Ne
Eelde vs Lecce
Phrae vs Rockwell City, Ia Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Phrae
Climate Guides for Locations near Rockwell City, Ia
- Rock Rapids, Ia, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) NW
- Le Mars, Ia, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) NW
- Vermillion, Sd, Usa - 180.6 kms (112.2 miles) WNW
- Storm Lake, Ia, Usa - 73.3 kms (45.6 miles) NNW
- Sioux City, Ia, Usa - 122.3 kms (76 miles) WNW
- Wakefield, Ne, Usa - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) W
- Madison, Ne, Usa - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) W
- Omaha/ North, Ne, Usa - 109.9 kms (68.3 miles) SW
- Omaha, Nebraska, Usa - 107.9 kms (67.1 miles) SW
- Clarinda, Ia, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Syracuse, Ne, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) SW
- Algona , Ia, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) NE
- Fort Dodge, Ia, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) NE
- Iowa Falls, Ia, Usa - 155.2 kms (96.4 miles) ENE
- Toledo, Ia, Usa - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) E
- Des Moines, Iowa, Usa - 123.4 kms (76.7 miles) ESE
- Indianola, Ia, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) SE