Vs > Dixon, Il
Phrae vs Dixon, Il Climate & Distance Between
Phrae vs Tamanrasset, Algeria
Phrae vs Monrovia, Liberia
Phrae vs Las Animas, Co, Usa
Phrae vs Innsbruck, Austria
Dixon, Il vs Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain
Dixon, Il vs Charlottetown (cda), Pe, Canada
Dixon, Il vs Vaernes, Norway
Dixon, Il vs Dabaa, Egypt
Khanpur vs Monmouth, Il
Basel vs Mar Del Plata
Marina Di Ginosa vs North Battleford, Sk
Boende vs Nova Friburgo
- The distance between Phrae, Thailand and Dixon, Il, Usa is approximately 13,248 km or 8,232 mi.
- To reach Phrae in this distance one would set out from Dixon, Il bearing 348.9° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Phrae bearing 188.6° or S .
- Phrae has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Dixon, Il has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Phrae is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Dixon, Il is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 17.6 °C (31.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.7 °C (40.9°F) less in Phrae. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 191.2 mm (7.5 in) more which is equivalent to 191.2 l/m² (4.69 US gal/ft²) or 1,912,000 l/ha (204,405 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.2° higher in Phrae than in Dixon, Il.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Phrae relative to Dixon, Il. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Dixon, Il vs Phrae
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -28 (-1)
|| -23 (-1)
|| -43 (-2)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -43 (-2)
|| -49 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Phrae vs Bayankhongor, Mongolia
Phrae vs Cologne, Germany
Phrae vs Nkhota Kota, Malawi
Phrae vs Birjand, Iran
Dixon, Il vs New York/ Laguardia, Ny, Usa
Dixon, Il vs Kristiansand, Norway
Dixon, Il vs Providence/ Green State, Ri, Usa
Dixon, Il vs Monteiro, Brazil
Chichijima vs Jimani
Melbourne (airport) vs Kapuskasing, Ontario
Limon vs Leech Lake Dam, Mn
Pune vs Nakhon Phanom
Phrae vs Dixon, Il Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Phrae
Climate Guides for Locations near Dixon, Il