Vs > Danville, Il
Phrae vs Danville, Il Climate & Distance Between
Phrae vs Cambridge, Md, Usa
Phrae vs Hernando, Ms, Usa
Phrae vs Sandvig, Bornholm, Denmark
Phrae vs Warsaw, Poland
Danville, Il vs Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada
Danville, Il vs Lake Charles, Louisiana, Usa
Danville, Il vs Trelew, Argentina
Danville, Il vs Neustrelitz, Germany
Condega vs Kolda
Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang vs Dubbo, New South Wales
Canberra, Capital Territory vs Ifrane
Bajkit vs Memphis, Tennessee
- The distance between Phrae, Thailand and Danville, Il, Usa is approximately 13,496 km or 8,387 mi.
- To reach Phrae in this distance one would set out from Danville, Il bearing 350.9° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Phrae bearing 187.3° or S .
- Phrae has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Danville, Il has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Phrae is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Danville, Il is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 15.3 °C (27.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 19.6 °C (35.3°F) less in Phrae. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 74.4 mm (2.9 in) more which is equivalent to 74.4 l/m² (1.83 US gal/ft²) or 744,000 l/ha (79,539 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 20.2° higher in Phrae than in Danville, Il.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Phrae relative to Danville, Il. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Danville, Il vs Phrae
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -42 (-2)
|| -44 (-2)
|| -59 (-2)
|| -32 (-1)
|| -57 (-2)
|| -75 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Phrae vs Plymouth, Ma, Usa
Phrae vs Rumipamba, Ecuador
Phrae vs Erbogacen, Russia
Phrae vs Gabes, Tunisia
Danville, Il vs Arcadia, Fl, Usa
Danville, Il vs Gor’Kij, Russia
Danville, Il vs Vicenza, Italy
Danville, Il vs Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne, Usa
Barkhan vs Hoyvík/ Tórshavn
El Picacho Chinandega vs Poronajsk
Chunggang vs Kuala Terengganu
Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty vs Badajoz
Phrae vs Danville, Il Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Phrae
Climate Guides for Locations near Danville, Il