Vs > Ada, Mn
Phrae vs Ada, Mn Climate & Distance Between
Phrae vs Santa Maria Di Leuc, Italy
Phrae vs Taupo Nzed, New Zealand
Phrae vs Danville, Il, Usa
Phrae vs Saint Paul, Ne, Usa
Ada, Mn vs Narvik, Nordland, Norway
Ada, Mn vs Glasgow, Mt, Usa
Ada, Mn vs Esenguly, Turkmenistan
Ada, Mn vs Launceston Wso, Australia
Balboa, Panama City vs Nakhon Phanom
Webbers Falls, Ok vs Rochester/ Rochester-Monroe, Ny
Farmington, Me vs Picos
Thyolo vs Hagi
- The distance between Phrae, Thailand and Ada, Mn, Usa is approximately 12,572 km or 7,812 mi.
- To reach Phrae in this distance one would set out from Ada, Mn bearing 342.3° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Phrae bearing 192.6° or SSW .
- Phrae has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Ada, Mn has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Phrae is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Ada, Mn is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 21.4 °C (38.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 28.2 °C (50.8°F) less in Phrae. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 509.9 mm (20.1 in) more which is equivalent to 509.9 l/m² (12.51 US gal/ft²) or 5,099,000 l/ha (545,117 US gal/ac) more. About 1 7/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.2° higher in Phrae than in Ada, Mn.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Phrae relative to Ada, Mn. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ada, Mn vs Phrae
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -9 (0)
|| -5 (0)
|| -2 (0)
|| -18 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Phrae vs Izmail, Ukraine
Phrae vs Assab, Eritrea
Phrae vs Pjatigorsk, Russia
Phrae vs Yuma, Arizona, Usa
Ada, Mn vs Mansa, Zambia
Ada, Mn vs Catania, Sicily, Italy
Ada, Mn vs Nantes, France
Ada, Mn vs Wau, Sudan
Bangui vs Goias
C. Itapemirim vs Bagotville, Qc
Waipukurau vs Longreach
Itacoatiara vs Scottsburg, In
Phrae vs Ada, Mn Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Phrae
Climate Guides for Locations near Ada, Mn
- Grafton, Nd, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 147.7 kms (91.8 miles) E
- Fargo, North Dakota, Usa - 18.8 kms (11.7 miles) SE
- Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa - 90 kms (56 miles) ESE
- Morris, Mn, Usa - 135 kms (83.9 miles) SE